Does anyone know how i can get trapster on my 2535tm

Hi everyone,i just recieved my 2535tm today and was wondering if i can put trapster on it,i had trapster on my xxl540 and really like it,tried to do it but was unsuccessfull,thanks for any replies in advance.

@dhn - the 3rd party apps are for phones. For the Garmin and TomTom units, you download a POI file. Now that TT has finally got the custom POI facility in MyTomTom working, the OP should be able to use MyTomTom to move the Trapster data to his unit.

@zxrider - you'll need the most recent release of MyTomTom and you will need to use THAT application, not the old Home program to upload the POI data to your new TomTom.

Compared to the TT list, it's a lot more comprehensive, at least here in the US. Has almost 'worldwide' support, but I don't know if it's as thorough in other countries.

also like trapster on my go 1000, rather know where a camera has been seen and confirmed for future reference than have it removed from and not know where they may be. as I travel a lot along unfamiliar roads i find the updated user information really useful. I also have it on my mobile if I haven't got my tt with me :thumb:

Ask a Question