Do I Have Quarterly Subscription?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
I signed up, got billed and updated. I still have a message in upper right hand corner of Home that says new maps are available. When I click it it wants me to subscribe again. I this a bug or should I contact TomTom? Thanks

same here...you can turn off the option to notify you, but that defeats the purpose as well. unfortunately i think it is a bug in the new subscription service.:(

I have also purchased the latest map for $11.95 and subscription service for $48.70, and yet it still says I should sign up for the subscription service. Another member mentioned that this would be fixed by releasing a new version of TomTom Home. Well, a new version was just released after the beta (just installed today) and I STILL get that message :(

same here...you can turn off the option to notify you, but that defeats the purpose as well. unfortunately i think it is a bug in the new subscription service.:(

I realize this isn't the proper fix but for now you can turn the option off and just keep an eye on this or the UK forum and you will know within minutes when a new Map verson is released :D

Ya, it's frustrating not knowing weather I have a valid subscription or not.

If you have any doubt, you can always go to TomTom's website, click my Tomtom, under My Support, click My Orders. Then click on the order number to verify what you've got.

I, too, worried when I first bought the sub, and kept seeing that I could get newer versions of my maps for $ I thought I'd already spent. And, although I'd rather know how many Mapshare updates I've got, at least I don't worry about whether I've got the subs or not.

I have the same problem. I also got the new TomTom 740 LIVE after recently purchasing the updates for my 720. I learned via their website (in grayed out text on http://www.tomtom.com/page/mapupdateservice) that the updates I purchased are only valid on the 720 and can't be transferred to the new 740...another $47 down the drain.

Ask a Question