Disabling the flashing speed limit indicator?

The TomTom's database of speed limits is not accurate in many places, and this results in a constantly flashing red speed indicator. It's not only annoying, but red on blue is really hard to see on the TomTom's display.

Any way to disable the flashing when going "over the limit", besides turning off the speed display completely?

Sorry, I was thinking map display shut off at a certain speed. That's in Safety Preferences.

The TomTom's database of speed limits is not accurate in many places, and this results in a constantly flashing red speed indicator. It's not only annoying, but red on blue is really hard to see on the TomTom's display.

Any way to disable the flashing when going "over the limit", besides turning off the speed display completely?
Change Preferences --> Status Bar Preferences --> Speed.

That's the only way unfortunately.

how do you get that to display? When i first got my TT it worked then updated software and now nothing. I kinda liked it

Ask a Question