direction of travel

Can anyone tell me if its possible to change the direction of travel on my Tom Tom start model when on 2 D display from horizontal to vertical ?
I have GO 730 and when on 2D you can select direction of travel but there does not appear to be this facility on the Start model

I wrote to TT about this and got this in reply:

Thank you for taking the time to contact TomTom Customer Support. My name is Hazel, and we are always happy to help.

First of all, I apologize for the delayed response.

I understand that you do not see the option of "2D Direction of Travel Up" on your device.

We truly understand how important this is for you. I am here to assist you and will certainly try my best to answer your query.

We would like to inform you that this feature is currently not available on 2 button user interface devices such as TomTom X XL 550 device. This feature will me made available in the near future.

We take all customer feedback received very seriously in the future development of our products. Suggestions are gathered and organized to understand the areas our customers are most interested in enhancing.

Our Product Managers review all feedback to determine future enhancements and products. Many of our current products and updates offer features based on customer suggestions.

We would like to inform you that this feature is currently not available on 2 button user interface devices such as TomTom X XL 550 device. This feature will me made available in the near future.
Now that's interesting. Wonder if it's true? It seems to portend yet another revision to the firmware for the dreaded EasyMenu models to add more features again. I'm sure that would be welcome.

Ask a Question