Different mounting option for 910 ?

Does anyone have a idea how to mount the 910 different then the suction/window option? ( would love to have a permanent mounting option for the 910 )
I live in southern arizona and its way to hot here to leave the 910 direct on the window.

Henry

godutchie,

I am doing an alternative mount based on Pedro's writeup in the first link he posted. All the parts are here except for the Proclip mount which arrives on Monday.

I like this route as I want it off the windscreen like you. I opted for the vent mount option.

Check out Proclips.....they have some very cool options for vehicles and have just about every model car listed.

Does anyone have a idea how to mount the 910 different then the suction/window option? ( would love to have a permanent mounting option for the 910 )
I live in southern arizona and its way to hot here to leave the 910 direct on the window.

Henry

I use mine on the dashboard. I basically straighten the mount out, and then put a strip of velcro on the dash, and a strip on the bottom edge of the TomTom 910. So basically, the suction cup acts as a brace at the back.

The benefit to this is immediately noticeable: there is not the shaking and jitter that happens when it's mounted to the window.

Ask a Question