Delete old icons

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1605
I recently installed a couple of POI files with 24x24 icons I made. They worked fine but I wanted to refine the icons. When I uninstalled, turned TT off and back on (to "soft boot) and re-installed the POIs, the old icons still appear in the POI list in "management". The correct icons show up on the map but (these are speed camera POIs) when the box showing the distance to the POI pops on, it's the old icons. How do I completely uninstall a POI file including purging all icons associated so I can start from scratch?

Might have figured it out. I guess posting a question causes the answer to emerge.
Thanks anyway.

Might have figured it out. I guess posting a question causes the answer to emerge.
Thanks anyway.
That's happened to me many, many times. My assumption is that the process of putting the problem into words helps you organize the issue more clearly in your own mind - which is then able to figure things out.

- Tom -

Ask a Question