Dear Diary: TomTom, Day One

TomTom Model(s)
One "Limited Edition"
Hey all, just BlueDigital admitting that when I totaled the cost of the Thomas Guide mapbooks I would need to cover my territory, it came out to MORE than a TomTom One. :eek:

Somehow, I managed to snag the last TomTom One "Limited Edition" in the store. Not sure what is so limited about it, as the only difference I see, is a SD slot. :confused:

Using it to drive a route I know well, I was impressed by how true the onscreen map was to my actual location. What really cemented my admiration of TomTom, was after I entered a location to navigate to, I watched the TomTom continually update the route I need to take, when I purposefully blew past all recommended turns. Yay! No more pulling over in questionable places to ask how to get back on the freeway! :cool:

Of course, I made the mistake of leaving it within arms reach of the offspring, who quickly took it, and kept making circles in the house, watching the map update her compass position. :D

Hello and welcome.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

The ONE with the SD card slot is a good option. The new ONE 3rd Edition doesn't offer this which gives it some limitations.

Ask a Question