Dead 910 will not switch on even when plugged in to the charger

Hello all. I have had a tomtom for several years, a 910, and it has worked fine plugged into the cigarette lighter. Last week i went away and accidentally left it on. When i came back it was utterly dead and now, even after a long drive of several hours it will not reactivate. I have it plugged into the mains now and the green charging light is on but the unit will not power up.

Does anyone on this forum of experts know a solution or reset method, or is my unit ready for a 910 shaped coffin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the Massive font by the way - this is my first ever post here

Sorry for the Massive font by the way - this is my first ever post here!

a warm hello to you. By the way do you have the quick charger that plugs into an outlet. I has the 910 and the battery died like your a year ago. Can you reset it and try charging again. Now I have the 920 and love it. anyway good luck

Welcome to the forum. I have the 910 and have left it on before but never the problem you have. Could you try plugging it into the unit that connects to your computer and the ac adapter?

Try a pin reset. I had my old 510 in the glovebox, off, wnet to turn it on and it would not. Pin reset solved it.

I possible to be the charging conector or some charging ic.

Try to push reset button if is not working you can send it to a repair center.

[live link removed by moderator - if you're attempting to sell your repair service as you have posted it in numerous posts, please contact our forum administrator regarding paid advertising]
http://www.satnavservice.com

Ask a Question