Dagnabbit!

Kex

TomTom Model(s)
XL340TM XL340S-LIVE GOLIVE-2535M GOLIVE-1535M
So I just joined up today.

Some of you I know by "reputation" already, and I've browsed your posts on the pages of this forum and elsewhere for months already.

I'm an intensive traffic user and couldn't get what I wanted from my Garmin, so I switched to TomTom almost two years ago with my first XL 340S LIVE. Not such a stellar experience, initially (with the TrafficCast information), but good enough that I still maintained my subscription, and IQ Routes took me completely by surprise for finding effective alternate routes - whether the traffic information was good or not!

Ever since HD Traffic arrived in the U.S. of A., things have changed dramatically and the service is now well beyond what I would have expected for $10 per month, never mind $60 per year currently, especially when linked with the new GO 2535M LIVE which I have found to be outstanding! It's the best traffic avoidance system there is today on the market, at any price, in my opinion.

If I annoy, disturb or disrupt in any way: just kick me! I'm a grumpy pig, and nobody should have to put up with that unless they're married to it (and even then ... not so much).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvic

Latest Threads

Back