customized routes...

can you make tomtom remember a customized route? we are going to florida here this weekend and it shows the main way to get there, but when we get to AL we take some smaller backroad highways. so when we take the other roads im sure i will have to hit Alternate route but will it remember that way the next time i go thru?

can you make tomtom remember a customized route? we are going to florida here this weekend and it shows the main way to get there, but when we get to AL we take some smaller backroad highways. so when we take the other roads im sure i will have to hit Alternate route but will it remember that way the next time i go thru?
You can create an itinerary file using google maps and save it to your Tom Tom. Check these sites out.
http://houghi.org/tomtom/

Site doesn't work!

Make sure you zoom in and slightly move the starting and end points on the map -- otherwise Google Maps will not insert the necessary coordinates.

"The following is very important. Zoom into the start point as much as possible and move the starting point a few metres. You can even put it back. Do the same for the end point."

Ask a Question