custom POI alert

Custom (write your own warning) only works with the 910. You can change the sounds by making custom .ogg files.

Yeah, that was what I meant. Making your own warning not using the ones that are built into the ONE.

Darn.

Nexty... you CAN make your own warnings. I think what Pedro is saying is that the 910 has a built in app that allows this. while the rest of us have to create ogg files and name them accordingly.

Nexty... you CAN make your own warnings. I think what Pedro is saying is that the 910 has a built in app that allows this. while the rest of us have to create ogg files and name them accordingly.
o rly? (haha)

sweet. Is there a thread that tells me how to do it?

Thanks battom!

so I just use a recording program and save as .ogg? e.g. Audacity?

Edit: hmm, I can only use it for custom POIs eh? not for built in ones?

Last edited:
Thanks battom!

Edit: hmm, I can only use it for custom POIs eh? not for built in ones?
Read some more Nexty.... you can use it for the built in ones too. I can't recall of the top of my head where it was written, but it's in here somewhere (the forums, not necessarily this thread) that you can make oggs for those too.

Read some more Nexty.... you can use it for the built in ones too. I can't recall of the top of my head where it was written, but it's in here somewhere (the forums, not necessarily this thread) that you can make oggs for those too.
alright thanks. I'll go peruse the Tweak forum and hopefully I can find it.

Edit: Hmm.. I'm confused at the link to the "real voices" webpage. What exactly do I do to get it to work with existing POIs and what's with the .chk file and decompiling thingama-talk?

Last edited:

Ask a Question