Custom icons for restaurant category

Discussion in 'System Configuration and Customization' started by Wolverine, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine

TomTom Model(s):
    TomTom One LE
    I have noticed on my TT 1LE that there are some icons that are in the restaurant category that do not show up as the fork & knife but instead as an arby's, Dunkin Donuts, perkins, McDonald's, and starbucks icons on the map. When I check on them they are in the restaurant category. When create a restaurant item it does not let me pick the icon. Also if I move a McDonald's icon it becomes a fork & knife icon. How do I get the moved icons back & also link them to the ones I have added.
    I have tried PoiEdit but when I try to edit any of the .ov2 I get Invalid ov2 file.

Thanks for the help.

Wolverine, Dec 1, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Wolverine

fixup

These new logo icons for gas stations and restaurants come from the new 710 maps. The 3rd Edition comes with 710 maps out of box, but I cannot see these logo icons. So I guess it is a new thing specific to the latest maps for LE only.

fixup, Dec 1, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question