Curt Schilling - Navtones FREE

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Just received an email from TomTom today.

They announced that Navtones is offering the Curt Schilling voice for free.

As Red Sox Nation has no doubt informed you, the Boston Red Sox are once again World Series champions. To celebrate their victory, our friends at Navtones have made their exclusive Curt Schilling navigation voice available for free, for a limited time. A must have for the baseball lover going through withdrawal now that the season's over.

You might want to get it before they remove the download.

hmmm, I still can't get the tone even after entering all the info (correctly, I might add). It asks for my paypal e-mail, but then comes back and says it's wrong.

Just received an email from TomTom today.

They announced that Navtones is offering the Curt Schilling voice for free.

You might want to get it before they remove the download.

Thanks Pedro for the heads up on the free Curt Schilling voice and 920 contest!! I need to visit Navtones site more often!!

I've tried on numerous occasions and even emailed Navtones but got no response. When I enter my email and device code it accepts it and then when I click the get your free voice here link it just takes me to a page that shows voices that I had previously purchased, but no Curt Schilling. Is there a trick I am missing?

Please ignore my previous question. I tried on a different computer and it worked. I think that Navtones must have left a cookie behind on my system that was preventing it from showing the new voice. I've got it now.

hmmm, I still can't get the tone even after entering all the info (correctly, I might add). It asks for my paypal e-mail, but then comes back and says it's wrong.

I had made the mistake of putting the space between the five digits and was haveing problems. After I put all ten #s and letters together it worked. the paypal e-mail is only needed accrording to the screen if it is being paid for. I can't remember if I left the we-mail address or deleted it. Make sure your code reads asXXXXXXXXXX and notXXXXX XXXXX!!

Got it!!

2007 World Series Champs!! :D

And if we complete this trade for Santana, I see many more rings in the near future.

(Sorry, wrong board).

Did the download, but no Curt Schilling...

Instead I got Mr. T, Burt Reynolds and Dennis Hopper. Far out, man!:D

How is the Mr T voice?
I wanted to try it, but too expensive for a voice. I like my text to speech.

Mr T

I got the Mr T voice for free when I received my ONE as a gift, but I must say, Pedro, it would be worth the money to buy it!!! Have you listenened to his demo? It's hilarious! My kids love it, in fact, they call my TT ONE the "jibba jabba", because the most common thing he says is, "Don't gimme no jibba jabba, at the end of the road, turn right!" The other funny one is, "Turn around when it's possible! Don't disobey me! Don't make me come outta this machine, 'cause I will!" It's by far my most favorite voice! :D

Ask a Question