Current weather conditions? Where?

But just an FYI as to the weather thing. I know for a fact now that it's not current weather conditions.

Driving home the temp on ever sign I passed was between 41 and 42, the TomTom weather showed a constant 54 all the way home. That was about 1 hours worth of travel.

Oh well, what do you want to free huh? It's just like the traffic updates on the device, they just don't update with anything that has is going on currently. :)

Later,
Aaron

Another thing on weather, you have to be in a semi-major metro area. At least here in TX. I can't get weather conditions in my small town, but when I ask for it in Dallas, there's no problem. And by that, I mean I am sitting at home, ask for weather in my town... nada. Still at home ask for weather in DFW, bingo, I get it. Oh well, as Aaron says, it's free!

But just an FYI as to the weather thing. I know for a fact now that it's not current weather conditions.
It does show current conditions. I didn't say it was accurate. Unless you happen to be at a weather station, how can the reading ever be exactly accurate? Local variation?

It does show current conditions. I didn't say it was accurate. Unless you happen to be at a weather station, how can the reading ever be exactly accurate? Local variation?

I understand that you are saying it might not be accurate, but dude, that's not even close. :) When every weather sign I pass on the highway says that it's either 41 or 42 and TomTom says that it's 54...?

And to Fanchee:
This is Dallas that I'm in. I drive on 635 and 35 all the time.

Again, it's free so whatever.

Later,
Aaron

Ask a Question