Current TT1 Owner Looking to buy GO720

TomTom Model(s)
GO720
I'm a current (very pleased) owner of a TT1. I'm looking to buy a second TOMTOM as my wife keeps stealing my TT1! I am thinking about a GO720. I've been following people's comments (both good and bad) about the GO720 and can't decide...

I guess this question will be the deciding factor: Does anyone know how to connect a GO720 with a Verizon Wireless XV8600 (a.k.a. HTC Mogul)?

TIA!
David

alot of verizon phones have problems transferring the contacts list but i have no problems connecting through bluetooth....regardless of what ppl say here....the 720 is a great system....and its very easy to get it to perform like the the 920....but u might want to wait for the 730 which is coming out soon....i have no problems or regrets with my 720....did a lot of research before buying it and am still happy with my decision.....

I'm a current (very pleased) owner of a TT1. I'm looking to buy a second TOMTOM as my wife keeps stealing my TT1! I am thinking about a GO720. I've been following people's comments (both good and bad) about the GO720 and can't decide...

I guess this question will be the deciding factor: Does anyone know how to connect a GO720 with a Verizon Wireless XV8600 (a.k.a. HTC Mogul)?

TIA!
David

Not yet. Still searching. Amazing the sales reps dont tell you the TT's have a problem with Verizon

Not yet. Still searching. Amazing the sales reps dont tell you the TT's have a problem with Verizon
I got my Verizon Treo 700wx paired with the TT for hands-free operation. Had no problem at all. Other than the contacts would not import. But I understand that is par for the course for almost any phone.

-Frank

Ask a Question