Current map version for XL?

i'm at 710.1575 as well.

if i remember correctly from other posts on here your map being a 6.____ version will only update to the latest 6, to upgrade to the 7 and beyond, i think you have to buy new maps.

I've tried to update mine and it just isn't working. I guess I need to call CS.

Last month I bought two XLs. The first one came with 7.705 (if I'm not mistaken) and I was able to upgrade the maps to 7.710 with no problems. The second one, which I bought a week later (from the same place, mind you!) came with 6.675, which wouldn't update to 7.710 ("you have the latest maps" - yeah, right...). I had to cal TT's support; they asked me for a proof of purchase (a scanned image of my receipt) and instructed me to open an incident with them under my on-line TT account and upload the scanned image.

After waiting in line for an hour or so (oh, the dreaded muzzak...), a lady announced me that they had checked my proof of purchase and made the latest map available under my account. As soon as I hang up, the map appeared in my TT Home.

Hope this helps.

im 7.10 something as well.

good to know that you were able to get the latest map (greal). THe op should follow suit.

thanx

Ask a Question