cross compiler issues

im using the tomtom 7.3 gcc toolchain, and it seems that whenever I try to use things like classes or new and delete, it gives me errors like the following.

: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned)'
: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'

do I just need to avoid these c++ features? the hello world app compiles and runs fine, but it doesnt use much of any c++ stuff. I was going to try the oldest toolchain that uses gcc2.95 and see if that works at all.

any thoughts?

im using the tomtom 7.3 gcc toolchain, and it seems that whenever I try to use things like classes or new and delete, it gives me errors like the following.

do I just need to avoid these c++ features? the hello world app compiles and runs fine, but it doesnt use much of any c++ stuff. I was going to try the oldest toolchain that uses gcc2.95 and see if that works at all.

any thoughts?

My thought it that you are way ahead of most of the members here. Asking for a Wendy's POI file would get a better response.

any thoughts?

The Forums on TomTom Heaven dive into development. You may want to keep a tab of http://babelfish.altavista.com open, as most of the forum content is in French.

Ask a Question