Correcting multiple map errors

Hi
Near where I live there is some 20 kms of Sate Highway (SH) which TT GO Map reports the wrong speed limit (70Km/hr instead of 100 km/hr). When I correct the speed error the whole 20 kms length of SH is changed to 100 km/hr, - presumably because its got one road name. However, the SH runs through a small town and the speed limit is reduced to 70kms for about 2kms. The SH name doesnt change as it passes through t he town. I am trying to change the speed limit for the section through the town but each time I try it changes the whole 20kms length of the SH,(presumably because its all one name). In such situations where you need to change the speed for just a section of a named road how do you set the end points of the section you want to change?
Many thanks
Sergio :)

Thanks

This is most helpful, - explains how nodes piece the road together. Pity TT dont explain this in their manual.
Many thanks for your help.

Ask a Question