Constant resets...

So I am new to this forum but I am ready to toss my 920T out the window after this last incident...

I have had my 920T for about 2 months. What happened on Tuesday was this.

I hit Navigate To and them Home and the screen just freezes... then the darn thing resets and comes back. I can do this endlessly. It will never get me through to to create a route to Home.

I CAN go in and use Prepare Route and pick a starting point and destination sometimes... sometimes it works sometimes not...

I have hte latest TomTom Home and all the latest downloads...

Anyone? help?

So I am new to this forum but I am ready to toss my 920T out the window after this last incident...

I have had my 920T for about 2 months. What happened on Tuesday was this.

I hit Navigate To and them Home and the screen just freezes... then the darn thing resets and comes back. I can do this endlessly. It will never get me through to to create a route to Home.

I CAN go in and use Prepare Route and pick a starting point and destination sometimes... sometimes it works sometimes not...

I have hte latest TomTom Home and all the latest downloads...

Anyone? help?

Try a pin reset. If that doesn't help, try running the Clear Flash tool found at this link: http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?FID=6211&Lid=4&nostat=1

And if that doesn't help, a call to Support is in order, I'm afraid.

Ask a Question