Connecting Nokia C2-01 to ONE v2

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
For a long time I have been trying to connect a Nokia C2-01 to my ONE v2 via bluetooth knowing that according to the tomtom website they are listed as compatible.However I always end up with the message "subscribe to packet data first". I have contacted my service provider (Orange) who could only provide the GPRS and WAP service settings , which I had already downloaded, and no further assistance. I am hoping that somebody can help as I have run out of ideas.

Continuing on this thread I have just had a detailed session with an engineer at Orange to ensure that my phone settings are correct but still am getting the message "subscribe to packet data first". However I am now wondering whether this message may be requesting me to subscribe to the Traffic facility before trying to connect the mobile phone. Is this correct or would I be wasting £29. Please comment.
Regards
Tony Hall

You'll need to call CS at 0845 161 0009 or 020 7387 5444 for advice and guidance. Open Mon-Fri.

Ask a Question