Compatible Bluetooth Headset with 910

Hi all!

This is my 1st visit to these forums and I was surprised not finding an answer to my question. Is there no one else trying to mount a TomTom 910 on their motorcycle. An upgraded 910 is by far significantly more capable than the Rider1 and Rider2.

Well I have succeeded in mounting the 910 to my Yamaha Stratoliner S using a Ram Mount. I had an extra windshield mount (original with the faulty windshield cup) and cut off the suction cup. The rest sticks out of the back of the 910 but does not interfere with the Ram Mount housing. I need this to provide power and to plug my wired headset into the device. Even though I have a windshield on my bike the headset wire flies into the wind between me and the 910 at eye-level. My solution is to find a Bluetooth headset device that is compatible with the 910. Everyone I've tried so far identifies the TomTom but the TomTom does not identify it. TomTom customer service is adament that none exist but that doesn't make any sense because the 910 has the capability to generate sound to a Bluetooth HiFi device. I think TomTom just wants me to buy their Rider crap instead of using my 910. I would if they came out with a Rider with the 910 capabilities.

Does anyone know of a Bluetooth HiFi headset that is compatible with the 910. I heard the Motorola S9 is but need a confirmation before ordering it.

Yopu may be out of luck. i had a 910 i mounted on a bike (RAM Mount), and vave paired several bluetooth phone with it - but when paired, it want s to use the device speaker.

Another possibility is "speaker preferences" Since I no longer have the 910, so I do not know if there may be some options there that might wonk.

Ask a Question