Colour scheme editor

so where does one install these color schemes?

You can download new map colour schemes here.

You can also download a tool to enable you to design your own colour schemes though I haven't been brave enough to try that yet!

i see how to do it from ttHOME, but if i download from this site, what folder do i put them in?

thx

color schemes

ahh, thank you.

this is really amazing.

one of the reasons i was considering a navigon before i got the tomtom was because i liked their color schemes better.

now, thanks to this, i have the navigon color scheme coupled with all the other things that tomtom does better than navigon.

the ability to use community contributions in a semi open source way makes me twice as happy with my decision to purchase the tomtom.

Hmm I think I need a hand on this, I've got a One XL and added a schemes folder and dumped the files into it, but nothing is different when I try and find this scheme (?)

Hmm I think I need a hand on this, I've got a One XL and added a schemes folder and dumped the files into it, but nothing is different when I try and find this scheme (?)

You might try deleting.the folder you created. then docking your unit on TT Home 2.xx, and download some free color schemes through Home. It should create the folder for you.

Check to see if the schemes you got through Home are available under "Change Map Colors". If so, you can go back and add your other schemes to this folder.

start with "change preferences" navigate to "change map colors" and then "advanced". just cursor right until you see "plug-in scheme". click on the center and you'll see a list of your new schemes. select the one you want to use.

Ask a Question