Color Schemes

TomTom Model(s)
I thought I would make a thread that would welcome all ppls to attach their color schemes. If you have a really cool scheme add it here!

Also if you need a color scheme tool click here and download this really cool color scheme.

Last edited:
Nighthawk2

I love this theme, its almost like night vision!

Attachments

• nighthawk2.zip
    1 KB · Views: 635
Anyone know of a color scheme preview tool? I hate downloading schemes jsut o load them into my TT and find out I don't like them. If there was a way to preview first that would be great.

Edit: Disregard. Apparently the page the above link refers to didn't load correctly the first time I clicked on it. nice to find a website with the preview thumbnails.

Last edited:
You migt be able to load the downloaded scheme to the program and view it for editing purpose. You won't edit them but you can view them.

I was answering Battom old question. He wanted to preview the schemes beforing installing them to the unit. The editor can open custom schemes and show you with the preview how it will turn out. Sorry for the confusion.

I was answering Battom old question. He wanted to preview the schemes beforing installing them to the unit. The editor can open custom schemes and show you with the preview how it will turn out. Sorry for the confusion.

Understood... How does one access the editor?

Ask a Question