Colleges

TomTom Model(s)
930T and XXL
How about a POI for colleges in Southwest Virginia, one that will include community colleges also? Is that possible?

Colleges POI's ?

How about a POI for colleges in Southwest Virginia, one that will include community colleges also? Is that possible?

Anything is possible.....but you already have them in the TomTom...
go to page 2 of 3 tap browse map, tap find ,tap city center, write town or city,tap blue dot,tap find nearby POI look for College/University Pois,
and you get the whole list of them!

George

I did that but unless I am missing it the specific one that I need is not there. Never thought to look at others. My job takes me to these sites (schools) now and this is the first that I did not know the location already. I will look again.

update
The list is not very accurate but does have hundreds of entries. Of the five schools that I searched for in the database two were not available. A student in my class is a garmin user but made me a POI that contained those two schools and as I find others I need he said he will add those for me too. Maybe the new maps will have them.

Last edited:

Ask a Question