closest poi 200 miles away

TomTom Model(s)
GO 300, GO 730 GO 630 GO 900
most of the pois i download dont really do me any good. say i have wendys on there i hit the wendys icon and the closest one is over 200 miles away same with applebees and all the car rentals on tomtom home.doesnt seem like many pois for the mid central area say ohio, indiana, kentucky.does anyne else run into this this?

most of the pois i download dont really do me any good. say i have wendys on there i hit the wendys icon and the closest one is over 200 miles away same with applebees and all the car rentals on tomtom home.doesnt seem like many pois for the mid central area say ohio, indiana, kentucky.does anyne else run into this this?

Are you choosing 'in city' or 'near me'? Try the latter.

I did a bunch of the car rental ones that are on TTH. I did the searches within 3500 miles of LA but I suspect the Java App that I'm using has some odd limitations to what it finds. Some of them I can ID by area code so I can see how far it actually reaches, but it's rather time consuming and probably not that accurate.

200 mile pois

let me know the pois you are interested in and I'll gwt them updated for you

George

i have done both say i type in cin. and hit applebees it says no poi found,when i do near me when at home then i think applebees pop up but like i said the closest one is 220 miles away that one is in tenn.so im thinking there should be a poi for applebees for the ohio, indiana, kentucky region.

Applebee's Poi

Here is an update for apple bee's but if anyone needs a certain city.state,town you must leave a zip code or be more specific not just state!

Attachments

• Apple bee's.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 283
Applebee's Poi

Now That You Have The Applebee's Poi And Btmp (logo)
If You Want To Update With Other Locations In Othe States Cities Or Towns You Go To Do This:

Turn On Tomtom Tap And Go To Page 2 Of 3 Tap Browse Map Then Tap Find , Tap Address, Tap City Center (for Example Miami Fl)
Tap Blue Dot , Tap Find Poi , Tap Any Poi Catagori, Tap With In 150m,
Write Applebee, You Will See All Applebees In That City,
Tap First Square, Tap Blue Dot ,tap Add As Poi , Write Applebee,
Tap Done! And Continue With All Squares You Will Have All New Icons With Logo. Instead Of Square With Fork And Knife......
Was That Clear?

If Not Id You Have Skype Give Me A Ring Skype Name (giorgiopezzino)
We Can Do It Over The Phone Step By Step For Free.

Giorgio

Ask a Question