clock sync off

TomTom Model(s)
xxl 550tm
Hello, My xxl550tm won't sync it's clock accurately when i press sync in the clock set screen. It sets the clock approx 30 minutes ahead than the actual time. anyone else have this issue and know of a way to fix this. I've been setting it back to the correct time manually, but it's weird that it's doing the when i do a clock sync.. thanks in advance..

Make sure you have asolid gps fix.

Set the hour. Save. Exit. Go back in. Sync.

See if that adjusts it properly.

Thank you so much for the quick reply.. here's what happens, when i manually set the hour and minutes to the correct time and then click sync, it sets it to 30 minutes ahead of the correct time, if I just manually set the hour and then save and then go back in and click sync, if the minutes are behind the correct time, it syncs it 30 minutes behind correct time, if the minutes are ahead of the correct time, then it syncs it 30 minutes ahead of the correct time. I have a gps signal when i do all this, but i guess it's just a glitch with my device and i'll just set it manually when i do need to correct the time... thanks again, though..

Ask a Question