Chocolate - Verizon - TT910

Does anyone know how to get the phone book from the chocolate in the 910, is there a manual way to do this?

Henry

Thnx digital-flex

Yes this works , thnx digital-flex. Are there any other things i can do with the chocolate - tt910 comb.?

It really worked!

I followed the instructions given by Opelap and it really works! My tt even automatically listed the names alphabetically in my machine! I wish I had checked here before spending 1 1/2 hour arguing with the tomtom tech support who told me my tt510 does not support a contact list... he was an idiot! I finally spoke with his supervisor who will look into my request and call me back tomorrow... no need for that now! Thanks digital-flex! :p

Has any one tried this yet.
http://www.jetwaremobile.com/index.htm
it is from a company called Jetware Mobile Software

I just downloaded the free trial version to my phone, and yes it works to my 720.

Phone 700WX
Service Verizon
Tomtom 720 with 720 software update (done today)

It took about 3 min, complete phone book downloaded to 720 all entries not just the speed dial ones. all numbers per entry.

the best way is to go to the site while on you phone and down load the .cab file directly to you phone. and run it. i am currently using the 30 day free trial version of the software. Untill Tomtom includes the phone, then this seems to work. This is better than a manual .TXT file. Once the program is installed on your phone, check the site many phones are supported, just go from the Tomtom to manage phones, down load address books, and it will update the address book to your Tomtom.

Last edited:

Ask a Question