Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese voices.

Yeah.. they came with the 6.75 map upgrade.

They also seem more natural than the ones that came with my stock disc.

oh and yeah, your original disc should have those. It's just that the 6.75 map disc also comes with chinese dialects like shanghainese, taiwanese (ok, it's not really a dialect), hoklo and hakka.

I just got the tomtom one. It isn't 6.75 but older. Is there any way to upgrade for free. I am disappointed I got a new tomtom and the maps are already old.

Not unless you get the 3rd Edition which is the same but with a silver frame around the screen and has the latest software and maps.

I have a one that is silver and black. It is TomTomOne US Canada edition V2 with a 1gb SD card with all the maps with a small internal memory.

I have a one that is silver and black. It is TomTomOne US Canada edition V2 with a 1gb SD card with all the maps with a small internal memory.

Ok, you have the one with the Hammerhead Chip.

Did it come with a DVD? That should contain the manual and all the voices.

No this version doesn't have the Hammerhead Chipset. It has the SirfStarIII. No SD card included just internal memory built in.

No this version doesn't have the Hammerhead Chipset. It has the SirfStarIII. No SD card included just internal memory built in.
oh? I thought those with built-in memory had Hammerhead chips.

Anyway, do you have that disc?

Ask a Question