chinese hakka voice

hi, i just recently bought a tomtom one 3rd edition, and i was wondering if theres a way i can get the chinese hakka voice on it? i already downloaded the mandarin/cantonese one through the TomTom home, but was unable to get Hakka one.

My device did not come with a CD, so i dont know how else i can get this file, any help would be appreciated, thanks

No idea but it was included in my disc when I got a free map upgrade (that and Hoklo and mandarin taiwanese and shanghainese lol)

i think they work for all, it says on my tomtom to get it off the CD....if only i had it, i would do that~

hi Nextourer
it is possible for u to upload the whole folder of voices?
i just got the new 3rd edition tomtom one
and i'm quite dissappointed that only two chinese avaliable for downlaod now is the madarin and cantonese from tomtom home. they have also messed up on the numbering of the files show now when is says cantonese female the voice is a mandarin male, and when it says mandarin female is cantonese male.
and thsoe are the only two chiense voices.
oh and no i didn;t get a cd with my tomtom.
seems they're tyring to save money buy seriously cutting back.
thanks

alright guys, I've finally got off my lazy ass (sorry kamizuki). I'll just upload the whole thing.

There's 5 chinese (chi) voices and 4 "tai" voices (taiwanese?). But the total no. of chinese voices is correct (i.e. there are 9 of them).

I've bundled them all to one zip file. Here's the link. Lemme know if it works out for you guys

http://rapidshare.de/files/38284969/Chinese_Voices.zip.html

Ask a Question