Chicago Bears Fans!

For all those Chicago Bears Fans here are some car icons that SHOULD be acceptable.

I haven't tried them yet because I'm getting my TT 720 later on today!!!!

Attachments

• Bears Ring.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 378
  • Bears.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 449
  • Singletary.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 383
  • Urlacher.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 382
  • Rex Grossman.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 321
hammer_2.gif

Packers Rock
!.gif

Bears / Steelers / Etc...
1krass_2.gif

hammer_2.gif

Ok I'm done now with the smiles...:p

Seriously though...Nice icons!

ahhhh... the Packers

I'll admit that the Bears don't have the best record, and our third string QB is the best QB we got, but at least we are consistent with one thing....BEATING THE PACKERS...doesn't see to matter if we play in an actual city or up north were the methane from the cows gets you light headed....we can pretty much count on at least two wins a season. So thank you GB for convincing Favre to leave the walker on the sidelines and go out there to get run over by Urlacher, it fun for the whole family.

I'll admit that the Bears don't have the best record, and our third string QB is the best QB we got, but at least we are consistent with one thing....BEATING THE PACKERS...doesn't see to matter if we play in an actual city or up north were the methane from the cows gets you light headed....we can pretty much count on at least two wins a season. So thank you GB for convincing Favre to leave the walker on the sidelines and go out there to get run over by Urlacher, it fun for the whole family.

THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!! :D

Ask a Question