changing/translating menu language

TomTom Model(s)
ONE, ONE XL, ONE XLT, GO720, GO920
Greetings,

TT have voice guidance on my language (croatian) but not menu. Is there a way to customise menu on some other language?? Some aplication or just changing certain file inside TT??

thanks

Vedran

TTMENU allows you to modify the menus and change their names.

http://home.comcast.net/~spheasant1/TTMenu_custom.html

Unfortunately, that procedure only works for 3rd party menus that you have the *.cap files available

This gentleman is looking to have all of the text in the TomTom (including default menus) to be written in his Croatia language. As of now, I'm not sure how to do this as I don't see a Croatian option in the language icon. I, do, however see a Slovenia language option....is that pretty close?

Unfortunately, that procedure only works for 3rd party menus that you have the *.cap files available

This gentleman is looking to have all of the text in the TomTom (including default menus) to be written in his Croatia language. As of now, I'm not sure how to do this as I don't see a Croatian option in the language icon. I, do, however see a Slovenia language option....is that pretty close?

Thats right, I would like to have default menues in Croatian language and no, Slovenian isnt close, its quite different. Isnt there some kind of third party localisation software available? Or a file inside TT to be changed?

Like, I do not need Polish language. I find file with polish words, and change it into my words, somethink like that?? So when I choose polish, I get mwnues in croatian??

vedran

Ask a Question