Changing time between driving breaks?

TomTom Model(s)
Go 930 T
Is there a way to change the time set between breaks?
The three hours that are standard are a bit too long for my fianc?. I would like to change it to something shorter.
Is that possible?

Do you mean the safety warning advising to take breaks? If so, you are the first I'm aware of who ever has used that function.

If that's what it shows (3 hours) then just uncheck the warning because the time isn't adjustable, I suspect.

Just checked and there does not seem to be a variable time input.
It is on or off.
I cannot see why the machine should remind me that two hours are up.
On the other hand, SWMBO will ask, even before I turn the ignition key, when are we gonna stop?

This isn't adjustable at all as it is coded in to the application software, if you think 2 hours is too short disable it or ignore it - Mike

But my 930 breaks are set for ony 2 hour intervals.
How did you find out?
The only options I can set is to have it shown in the quick menu and there to use the Snooze button or to acknowledge that the break was taken.

I am not ignoring your reply, Mike, but I wonder if anyone who actually used this in the past, can tell us at what interval the alert comes on and for how many minutes the snooze button is set.

Between my co-pilot and my bladder I don't think I'll ever set it, except for testing (no 2+ hour trip in the books 'til April).

It is 2 hours to the first warning, the snooze option knocks the warning off for (I think) either 5 or 10 minutes, its a couple of years since I last tried this on a long distance run of 7 hours which in the UK is a very long time! - I got fed up and disabled it in the end and have never used it since, if its not configurable its useless, and to be honest only the driver of a vehicle knows when its time to take a comfort stop - Mike

Ask a Question