Change Account

TomTom Model(s)
go5000
HI,

I've just got a TOMTOM go5000 and set it up creating a new account. Then played with it a bit. Now I want to update it with MyDrive. I already have a tomtom home account with some premium voices on. How do I change my new tomtom to use my old account so I can re-download the voices I already have ? I'm not bothered about having 2 device on 1 account, just switching the new device to the old account so I can download already purchased content.

Thanks in advance,
HH

Was your account set up previously for a *different* TomTom device? Do NOT attempt to use the same account for multiple devices, or you'll find yourself dealing with Tech Support to sort it all out. Each device requires a different email address.
If you wish to move your old account to your new unit, Tech Support can facilitate that for you, but I believe that the premium content is 'locked' to a single device. You'll want to discuss that with them when you call.

Ask a Question