CDMA phone with bluetooth for plus services possible??

Tom Tom One LE bluetooth

Where do you dial from? From phone or Tom Tom one LE? Where do you give the
username & password. in Tom Tom one LE. I apologize for dumb question. I have a verizon.

dial #, #777 for Verizon.
username, ##########@vzw3g.com for VZ
password, vzw for VZ

Once your TT is paired to your phone, select "other" and enter above info. I don't know Alltel, but a simple google search should pop out these info.

Of course your phone must be able to do DUN for this to work. New CDMA phones are either disabled on EVDO DUN or require an extra $15.

My TT1 LE works great with my VZ Q.

Tomtom e-mailed me and said either your hardware/or our software does not support your phone,,thats bs they should be getting on this, a a900 is very common,ne ways,still trying to find another way to connect.

Where do you dial from? From phone or Tom Tom one LE? Where do you give the
username & password. in Tom Tom one LE. I apologize for dumb question. I have a verizon.

Well, you don't physically dial the phone, but when you have it set up correctly, the TT uses the bluetooth feature to connect to the network throught the phone and download the weather, traffic, etc. Some of the TT's do allow you to make phone calls though the unit, but not mine, I have the TT1 XLS. Mine is only for weather and traffic.

When you ask the TT to set up a bluetooth connection is where you would enter the settings.

Ask a Question