Catholic Church poi

TomTom Model(s)
TT One XL-S & TT XXL540TM
I am trying to make a poi of Catholic churches in the US, I have contacted the knights of Columbus and several other Catholic sites that have church search engines (I am looking for a listing of some kind, not the one church at a time available on the search engines) if anyone has a contact list, knows an organization that might have one or is actually working on this kind of project please let me know.

Thank you all for your time and trouble!

Joe
TT One XL-S now with 4gig

I have tried searches also and I got a bunch of restaurants and everything else. I would edited more than what I actually needed!!

I've got all the churches in the Greensburg,PA Diocese in a poi and it works pretty well. Currently working on inputting the Pgh,PA Diocese and eventually all the dioceses' in PA. Youre welcome to what I have.
Good luck in obtaining a list(s) in electronic form... all the people Ive talked to at the different dioceses' wouldnt provide me with one but instead tried to sell me a 'Diocesan directory' of some sort in hard print.

I have been updating the Catholic ver 2 with many updates and filtering out duplicates. Interesting project and hope to contribute if possible.

Ask a Question