Car Symbol Resets and "Home" issues

TomTom Model(s)
Hey there TomTom people,

This is my second question posted on this forum and I appreciate the help that I got on the first. I'm having two issues and they might be related.

1: After using "Home" hooked up to my TomTom I sometimes find that the unit has defaulted the auto symbol back to the default.

2. When using "Home" and using "operate My Device" I find that my it won't let me imput info using the keyboard, only the mouse. It only worked one time and that was one of the times that I noticed the car symbol reset.

I'm running Windows Vista Home, with all the windows upgrades and all the TomTom upgrades.

Any idea's?????

1. Yeah, seems to happen from time to time. Irritating. Sometimes, the computer voice selected gets 'lost' after using the emulator (Operate My Go) and has to be reselected. Not a Vista issue, a sloppy Home coding issue .. :(

2. Hmmm....don't know what to say about this. Maybe delete the Home app and reinstall.....

Ask a Question