Capitalize POI's

Just a small thing... (in case TomTom is peeking)... It would be much cleaner if the POI's listed were capitalized. For example, "Balitmore travel center" or "Lincoln memorial" etc. etc. should read "Baltimore Travel Center" and "Lincoln Memorial."

Would be cleaner and of course, is the convention.

Last edited:
I second battom's 'huh?'!

The example you give, bobaloolie, is exactly how POI's are capitalised! I.e.: the first letter is always capitalised.

Of course that is not always correct when the POI name is a proper noun, like the White House or the Tower of London, for example. However, I would imagine that it is because of a software limitation rather than a deliberate design decision. Just guessin' though.

I agree, would be nice, but if TT is peeking, I would much rather have TTS on my ONE! :D

I second battom's 'huh?'!

The example you give, bobaloolie, is exactly how POI's are capitalised! I.e.: the first letter is always capitalised.

Sorry, to be clear.... it should be displayed as "Lincoln Memorial" as opposed to what it is: "Lincoln memorial."

Every POI is a proper noun. So I don't understand why they aren't capitalized.

Last edited:

Ask a Question