Can't seem to add favourites, icon dimmed and non responsive.

Hi all,

I searched the forums for an answer before posting but couldn't find my problem.

As the title says, the fav's icon is dimmed and nothing happens when I click on it. I read the manual and sure it tells me how to add a fav, but I can't get into the fav's menu to start with. No doubt it's somthing stupid I am missing so if anyone could point me in the right direction or remove the blinkers off my eyes it would be appreciated.

If on page 2 of the main menu, the Add Favourite is dimmed, try a pin reset. If that doesn't work, then download and try the Clear Flash tool from here and if that doesn't work, then try the restore to factory defaults.

Hi again, I am sorry it has taken so long to reply! I had some other difficulties with the charging the unit, and from what I read the Tom Tom should be fully charged before performing a reset.

Anywho, I did a factory reset from the menu, plus a pin reset and now the favourite funtion is working fine.

So thanks for the reply and apologies for my tardy response!

Cheers.

Ask a Question