cant login with TomTom Home

TomTom Model(s)
One New Edition
I wanna buy the speeding cams for my TTOne but unfortunately can't login with the Home app anymore. It constantly says: Connection Error. Is the server down or is something wrong in my settings?

I can log in. Make sure your username and pw is correct.
For Speed Cameras, I would recommend PocketGPSWorld

Still doesnt work.
I pressed "forgot password"
Now I got a link to re-enter a new passsword. After I keep doing that i just gives me:

Your account could not be saved.. please try later?

Hmmm...Maybe its just a server problem here. :(

So the PocketGPSWorld Speeding Cams are better? Do they work fine in the UK as well?

They have more accurate listings and alway update.

Thanks for the tip!! Gonna look into that!

There must be either a real server problem here right now or soemthings wrong with my account! I can login fine on the tomtom page but not over the tomtom home software. :(

Now im getting: We could not log you in, please try again later...

I agree that the other site is better for speed cameras. BUT

The problem you're having with Home is not unique, a lot of people get this connection failure for example http://www.expansys.com/ft.aspx?i=112333&thread=2596

It is variable, for instance when I am at home I have no problems, but if I am at work or VPN'd to work from home it fails. There is obviously some issue with traversing firewalls or with some router configurations. Yesterday I upgraded to the latest version and still have the same problem.....

I developed this problem yesterday afternoon. No way could I log in. At the same time developed it with an account at the New York Times. Same thing on both this morning.
I'm running a Mac with Intel chip and OSX. On a reboot - which unix doesn't need - both problems disappeared.:rolleyes:
Maybe if you clear your machines' cache it would help. I really don't understand why the reboot worked in my case - guess it is possible that it was a coincidence.

Ask a Question