Cannot view photos...can you help?

I created a "photos" folder on my 2GB SD card. Resized all JPG pics to 480x360. Got about twenty photos there.

I then go to "Music and Media" and then to "Photo gallery". My Go920 just sits there and after about 30 seconds, it restarts.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Regards

I created a "photos" folder on my 2GB SD card. Resized all JPG pics to 480x360. Got about twenty photos there.

I then go to "Music and Media" and then to "Photo gallery". My Go920 just sits there and after about 30 seconds, it restarts.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Regards

What is the format of your card? Fat32 is required. Have you used the card for any other files, such as mp3 files?

How much room is located on the SD card? The TT writes a thumbnail.dat file as it opens the photo directory or subfolders. So it needs room to write. That's also where it must be FAT32.

What is the format of your card? Fat32 is required. Have you used the card for any other files, such as mp3 files?

How much room is located on the SD card? The TT writes a thumbnail.dat file as it opens the photo directory or subfolders. So it needs room to write. That's also where it must be FAT32.

It's FAT32. About 700MB used up on the 2GB SD card. Noticed that thumbnail.dat is missing. How do I create one...do I need it?

The other folder is called "mp3" and I can play songs from it.

Regards

I can't think of anything. The TT creates the thumbnails as it reads that folder. And that is where I have had problems with my 8 (EIGHT) gig card. It will die and reboot at times as it does not like the larger card.

I guess you can check that "photos" is in lower case and that there are no accidental leading or trailing spaces (blank characters) in the folder's name.

Maybe you can delete that folder and try again - try from the HOME application. Altho, all it apparently does is open an Explorer windows, I think it creates the folder if it does not exist.

I can't think of anything. The TT creates the thumbnails as it reads that folder. And that is where I have had problems with my 8 (EIGHT) gig card. It will die and reboot at times as it does not like the larger card.

I guess you can check that "photos" is in lower case and that there are no accidental leading or trailing spaces (blank characters) in the folder's name.

Maybe you can delete that folder and try again - try from the HOME application. Altho, all it apparently does is open an Explorer windows, I think it creates the folder if it does not exist.

This one does baffle me too. Songs in "mp3" folder play fine. The folder, "photos" is named correctly...I just checked...and even renamed it to make sure. Still no pics...interesting! Guess Ican try with another SD card.

Regards

Ask a Question