Cannot install new NA720map

I purchased the NA 7.20 map and it shows up in TT Home, but says i cannot use it or install it because it won't work on my device... Any Ideas?

I have updated to to latest application....:eek:

Last edited:
Are you sure you purchased the correct map for your device? There are several builds of the ver 7.20 maps for different devices. I can buy a ver 7.20 map for the 920 and it won't install on my 720 cause it's not compatible.

Please tell us what device you have and what build number the map is. it'll be listed as ver 7.20 build ####. That way we'll know more about your issues.

Build # is...

On the bottom of the TT720 it says GO720(4M00.002)

The currently installed map is 705.1481
Application on the TT720 is 8.010

The new map purchased on the TT website AFTER logging in, identifying my device, just says v 7.20 (Really - I don't even HAVE the map yet, it will DL when TT Home is connected to my TT 720. I would Prefer to DL it outside of that application, but there are no links to do that. (It seems that TT Hime DL's are terribly slow...

on the Invoice from TT it says:
Article : 1G02.288.7.20
Description : Map of North America v7.20
Qty : 1
Price: 79.95
Excl.(USD)
Tax Rate(%)

Last edited:
Resolved !

TT Has replaced the version of the map that was applied to my account and now it is available for DL.

Thanks

glad the fixed it.
Same happened to me when I installed the 7.15 maps.
They deleted that map and placed a new one into my account.

Ask a Question