Can you translate Garmin Routes to TomTom *.itn files?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730, XL IQ Routes Edition, VIA 1605
Okay, so here's my next newbie question. Is there an application that that translates Garmin route files into TomTom .itn files?

I'm going on a 750 mile charity drive next weekend in my classic Triumph.

colonel.jpg

The route instructions are 9 pages long! :eek: One of the other participants has already done the route in his Garmin GPS. It sure would be easy to run his route through a file translator if one exists, rather than enter all those instructions myself.

Does it?

For those who are interested, I've set up a web page in support of our effort in this charity drive, called "America's British Reliability Run". You can check that out at http://home.comcast.net/~staghunter/abrr

Okay, so here's my next newbie question. Is there an application that that translates Garmin route files into TomTom .itn files?
Don't know but, itn files are plain txt files.
Open one with Notepad and have a look at their format then do the same with the Garmin file.
If it looks the same, rename the Garmin file extension and run it under DEMO in HOME.

Ask a Question