Can we add Outlook contacts to the 720

As you know the user manual is currently non existent.
Does anyone know if we can add contact list to this device - Hopfully Outlook

Thanks

Thanks
I'll assume you are aware you can upload telphone names and numbers from your (compatible) cellphone via BT. Perhaps a work around is to sync your Outlook to your mobile (may need the syncing app that came with your mobile) and then upload the contents of the phone to the 720.

And while I have everyone's attention.... I find it very odd that the 720 wont let a user edit or even delete name+number details that have been uploaded to it...

Cheers.

I find it very odd that the 720 wont let a user edit or even delete name+number details that have been uploaded to it...
Hallo BlackRBWag,

it's not a long way around the world through the internet to answer you, as it was in the old days... Just want to tell you that there is a possibility to edit phone numbers. Search for the contacts folder in the root directory, and open up the file contacts.txt with an editor like Wordpad. I just hope that's the thing you were looking for, otherwise my apologies for the misunderstanding (and for my english as well :D )

Oskar

I tried to sync my 720 with my Verizon 700WX. The only thing that carried over to the 720 was my speed dial list. my out look contacts did not come over, am i doing something wrong here.

Hallo BlackRBWag,

it's not a long way around the world through the internet to answer you, as it was in the old days... Just want to tell you that there is a possibility to edit phone numbers. Search for the contacts folder in the root directory, and open up the file contacts.txt with an editor like Wordpad. I just hope that's the thing you were looking for, otherwise my apologies for the misunderstanding (and for my english as well :D )

Oskar
Vielen Dank! I will try that!

Navigating to contacts

Thanks
By some strange circumstance, I got my Moto Q to bt pair with my TT 720. I successfully migrated the contacts and the TT said it got them. Where are they?

Can I navigate to a contact?

thx
joey

Hallo BlackRBWag,

Oskar

What he said (and quite well, I might add)
Just use Notepad.
Oskar, Your English is MUCH better than my Deutch, btw!)...and I probably spelled "Deutch" incorrectly, too!!)

Ask a Question