Can TT HOME be loaded on more than one PC

If you it can be loaded on more than one PC are there any issues with doing so?

Any info would be helpful, learing about my TT 1XL and it is way different than my garmin.

Yes, you could install it on 20 pc's if you wanted to. When you connect to the tomtom site with your GPS, the site determines what is installed on your GPS and no matter what computer you're using will make recommendations for updates, gpsfix, or whatever.

The interaction between the site and the GPS is dependent on what is in the GPS and not a particular computer.

Yes, you could install it on 20 pc's if you wanted to. When you connect to the tomtom site with your GPS, the site determines what is installed on your GPS and no matter what computer you're using will make recommendations for updates, gpsfix, or whatever.

The interaction between the site and the GPS is dependent on what is in the GPS and not a particular computer.

As a Newbie I just posted a similar question in the "One" forum. So if I understand this right you can manage your TomTom from any computer that you have TomTom Home installed on? I just don't want to brick the One the first time out.

The device is tied to a specific email address or account and not to a PC, so you'll just need to always use the same email address in every PC that TT home will be installed.

Ask a Question