Can someone with the latest maps check something for me?

Can someone with the latest maps check something for me? I have a Tomtom OneXL with USA & Canada V675.1409, and my map is missing an exit ramp that has existed for at least 30 or 40 years near me, and I would like to know if it has been added in any of the newer maps.

The ramp is off of Route 57 at College Street (County Road 97) in Wadsworth, Ohio. Right now, TomTom just thinks that 57 crosses over College Street, and that you can't exit there, when that is not the case.

Thanks!

Is this the location?
ttsample2.jpg

This is with North America v710.1576

Yep, that's the location. So it looks like it hasn't changed a bit. Kind of frustrating, since I know that exit has been there forever. Thanks for checking though, I appreciate it! Hopefully with Mapshare it will get updated. I know both Mapquest and Google have had that exit there for as long as I've been getting directions online, so I don't know why teleatlas has it missing.

Ask a Question