Can not pick Street or poi anymore?

TomTom Model(s)
tomtom 720
When I try to pick address I can put on City then when it get to the street it says" "One moment please" I've tried a reset and on luck I've also tried using the internal memory and thru a sd card. I get the same thing. I?ve also hook it up to Home and nothing.

Since you've tried the pin reset without success.......

Various options to try:
1. After backing up the unit's contents using Explorer, not Home, remove the loose files from the unit's root but NO folders and reinstall the firmware.

2. If that doesn't work .... you could try the Clear Flash tool found here:
http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?FID=6211&Lid=4&nostat=1

3. If that doesn't work, you could try the option to 'restore to factory settings'. You WILL have to redo many personal settings after this option.

4. If that doesn't work..........you could remove the map entirely and restore from a backup.

5 th option go back to Best Buy and said darn it, it does not work right and hopefully they will replace it like they did before for me. I bought there main. plan.... now I wonder if they let me replace it should I upgrade to the new 930? Me wife is going over to The netherlands in Nov. and asked me about using it there.

Will I went in and did it I now have the Go 930 and it only costed me $40 more then give me full price what I paid for the 720 last year ($450) and give me the 930 for $490. So win win for me considering I was going to buy the European maps which run around $100.

Will I went in and did it I now have the Go 930 and it only costed me $40 more then give me full price what I paid for the 720 last year ($450) and give me the 930 for $490. So win win for me considering I was going to buy the European maps which run around $100.

WOW, the 720 cost that much at one point?

Ask a Question