Can my TT show the speed limit of the road I'm currently on?

LOL - poor nextourer. I do feel for you, after what seemed like an excruciating wait for the map dvd, and then nothing was fixed. To top it all off, you have to pay your right arm for a 2g SD card! :(

LOL - poor nextourer. I do feel for you, after what seemed like an excruciating wait for the map dvd, and then nothing was fixed. To top it all off, you have to pay your right arm for a 2g SD card! :(
just goes to show how big of a market the US is and how small of a market Canada is... we're not even worth an office and our traffic reporting system isn't worth anything to TT lol.

New N America map & freeway speeds

It looks like the new N America map installation on my GO510 has eliminated the display of the speed limit on freeways in my area. I no longer get a current speed/speed limit display or the red/flashing warning when 5 or 10 mph over the limit. Has this functionality retired or is there something I need to do to turn it back on. Thanks for any help.

I think for the time being, it's retired. Nobody can seem to get this to work with the new maps. Let's hope TT decides to fix this soon...

Speed Limit

When i first got my GO510 it showed my current speed and speed limit when on the highway. I updated TomTom Home and it got rid of it. Dont know how to get it back now.

When i first got my GO510 it showed my current speed and speed limit when on the highway. I updated TomTom Home and it got rid of it. Dont know how to get it back now.
Currently, the only way yo get it back is to downgrade your maps. we aren't sure if TomTom is going to fix this or if it was by design on the new maps...

Ask a Question