Can I use GPS coordinates to edit existing POI?

TomTom Model(s)
ONE 130S
When I tried to change the location of an existing POI, my ONE 130S only allowed me to drag it on the map. Is it possible that I can input the gps coordinates for it I looked up online? That would be much more accurate than locating it with my fingers.

I know I can compile a set of POIs into an OV2 file and stick it in the map folder. But then these POIs will be under a new category. I would like to stick to existing categories as much as possible. Any ideas?

When I tried to change the location of an existing POI, my ONE 130S only allowed me to drag it on the map. Is it possible that I can input the gps coordinates for it I looked up online? That would be much more accurate than locating it with my fingers.

I know I can compile a set of POIs into an OV2 file and stick it in the map folder. But then these POIs will be under a new category. I would like to stick to existing categories as much as possible. Any ideas?
You could change the location to your GPS location if you're sitting in front of the location...

Just like Smokie said,
If ur infront or at the correct location, press the blue cursor button on the top right hand side and it will be moved there.

If Tyre works with your unit that is the easiest way to move it.

Ask a Question