Can I preset an address to tomtom go?

TomTom Model(s)
Live 1535
Can I use the flight ap to put in an address before I leave? (Type it in. , send to device ,)
then an hour or more later turn on tomtom go navigation on IOS , which then picks up my preset address to the tomtom go and sets it up?

Even though it became toast in 2016 after a rogue GPSQuickFix, which the top moderators could not delete, MyDrive Connect still shows it. I really liked that NAV3 device. The only one I liked better was my GO 930 because I could control it via its BT remote.

@ttodd0450 @Willy875 It depends on which TomTom product we are using Via 1535 is not programmed in such a way, however, with new GPS models and the TomTom GO Navigation app, we can do it via MyDrive Route Planner. Keep the app or the GPS model off, once you turn it on, will see the GPS unit or the app will show, you received a new destination and will plan a route with respect to your current location or you can save an address on MyDrive Route Planner, open the GPS unit or the app > Go into the My Place > You will see the same address. Refer to this link: https://help.tomtom.com/hc/articles/360013958599-Transferring-items-from-MyDrive-to-your-device.

Ask a Question