Can I display the speed on my TT ONE?

yes, tap on screen tto bring up menu. tap on change preferences. scroll to status bar and tap. you have a selection of things that you can show on the status bar. showing your speed limit is one of them. but i think you can only show four items though.

yes, tap on screen tto bring up menu. tap on change preferences. scroll to status bar and tap. you have a selection of things that you can show on the status bar. showing your speed limit is one of them. but i think you can only show four items though.
Thanks, I didn't ask about speed limit :) but I see that I can display the speed via the same preference.

Has anyone noticed if the speed on their tomtom matches the speedometer on their vehicle? I've found that my TT tells me i'm traveling 5mph slower than my vehicle speedo.

Has anyone noticed if the speed on their tomtom matches the speedometer on their vehicle? I've found that my TT tells me i'm traveling 5mph slower than my vehicle speedo.
Depends on the vehicle. Usually the car's speedo reads a few mph higher than actual.

Oddly enough though, my car's the only one where it's dead on (I guess they figured nobody will be doing any speeding in my car since it's not a sports car??). But on my friend's Accord, friend's TSX and dad's Camry, the speedo is always higher than actual.

Not uncommon for a speedo to read high, it may be done so people can't sue the manufacturers when they get a ticket saying the speed shown was less than what they were caught doing.

Mine is typically off by at 2 mph.

Depends on the vehicle. Usually the car's speedo reads a few mph higher than actual.

Oddly enough though, my car's the only one where it's dead on (I guess they figured nobody will be doing any speeding in my car since it's not a sports car??). But on my friend's Accord, friend's TSX and dad's Camry, the speedo is always higher than actual.

My TSX is dead on at 60, off by 1 at 70.

speedo

I am more inclined to trust the speed indicated on my TT1. In fact I have it mounted in front of the speedometer...I agree that the auto manufacturers speedometer is set to give a "above" reading to keep us honest.

Tommy D

Ask a Question